Thank you for all the inquiries! We tried to answer all the questions but just in case we didn’t, here are some frequently asked questions:
- Are the gingerbread masjid kits on sale?
Pre-orders will open Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 1 pm (cst)
- How much are the kits?
- Where do I buy a gingerbread masjid?
- Do you ship out of the U.S/internationally?
Currently, we are only able to ship in the USA
- Where do we ship from?
- How much is does shipping cost?
For 2021, Shipping is Free
- When will you ship the products?
All Gingerbread Masjid products will be shipped the week of April 19, 2021
- Once shipped, what is the eta?
We mail the goodies using Priority Mail, it should take 1 – 3 business days. In shaa Allah.
- Allergen information:
Butter, eggs, flour, spices, sugar, molasses
- Do the Gingerbread Masjid kits come with instructions?
Yes they do 🙂
- What is secubit?
Secubit (pronounced: suh-choo-bit) is Indonesian/ Malysian for “a pinch of”.
- Is the gingerbread masjid edible?
Yes it is, and it tastes yummy! 🙂
- Will the gingerbread stay fresh during shipment?
In shaa Allah! We have packed the yummy pieces of gingerbread so it will stay fresh!
If the answer to your question is not available above please feel free to email us at: email@example.com